- Etching and drypoint on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 1/8 × 9 1/4 inches (33.3 × 23.5 cm) and Image: 11 7/8 × 8 1/2 inches (30.2 × 21.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "The Rialto, Venice R. 305"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "D.Y. Cameron"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | balcony | balustrades | bridge (built work) | buildings | church | church tower | city centre | cityscape | river | shop signs | shutters | stairs | windows
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Grand Canal | Italy | Rialto Bridge | San Bartolomeo church | Veneto | Venezia | Venice
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.