Sir David Young Cameron, 1865–1945, British, The Meuse [Belgian Set: No. 4], 1907
The Meuse [Belgian Set: No. 4]
- Part Of:
- Etching and drypoint on thin, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 9 1/8 × 16 3/8 inches (23.2 × 41.6 cm) and 6 1/2 × 14 7/8 inches (16.5 × 37.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Sur la Meuse"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "D.Y. Cameron"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arch | architectural subject | carvings | coat of arms | costume | entrance | gatehouse | moldings: architectural | reliefs | ruins | shields (heraldry) | stairs | unicorns | women
- Associated Places:
- Scotland | Stirling | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.