IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Thomas Collier, 1840–1891, British, Pentre Ddu Bridge, North Wales, 1863
Pentre Ddu Bridge, North Wales
- Graphite and watercolor on thick, rough, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 5/8 x 13 7/8 inches (24.4 x 35.2 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in pen and black ink lower right: "TCollier \63."; inscribed on back in graphite center: "SinR Mt"
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower right: "TCollier \63."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | birds | bridges (built works) | clouds | fences | flowers (plants) | landscape | stones | streams
- Associated Places:
- Europe | United Kingdom | Wales
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.