- Pentre Ddu Bridge, North Wales
- Graphite and watercolor on thick, rough, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 5/8 x 13 7/8 inches (24.4 x 35.2 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in pen and black ink lower right: "TCollier \63."; inscribed on back in graphite center: "SinR Mt"
Signed and dated in artist's hand in pen and black ink lower right: "TCollier \63."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | birds | bridges (built works) | clouds | fences | flowers (plants) | landscape | stones | streams
- Associated Places:
- Europe | United Kingdom | Wales
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Collier, 1840–1891, British, Pentre Ddu Bridge, North Wales, 1863
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.