The Garden Door
- Drypoint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 15 11/16 x 10 3/8 inches (39.9 x 26.4 cm) and 13 15/16 x 7 15/16 inches (35.4 x 20.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower left: "a45842"; on back, lower center: "L4051"
Lettered in black ink, within image, lower left: "Dodd 1909"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Francis Dodd"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | costume | dark | doors | garden | gloves | gown | hat | interior | light | portrait | shadow | trees | veil | woman
- Associated People:
- Dacre, Susan Isabel (1844–1933), painter and draftsman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Francis Dodd, 1874–1949, British, The Garden Door, 1909
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.