Print made by William Blake, 1757–1827, British, Jerusalem, Plate 15, "And Hand & Hyle....", 1804 to 1820
Jerusalem, Plate 15, "And Hand & Hyle...."
- Part Of:
- 1804 to 1820
- Relief etching printed in orange with pen and black ink and watercolor on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 1/2 x 10 3/8 inches (34.3 x 26.4 cm) and Plate: 8 3/8 x 6 inches (21.3 x 15.2 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beard | branches | grass | hill | literary theme | men | nudes | religious and mythological subject | roots | sky | spires | text | vines
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.