IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Robert Adam, 1728–1792, British, Headfort House: Lady's Room Moldings, 1772
Headfort House: Lady's Room Moldings
- Pen and black ink, graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 21 5/16 x 13 1/8 inches (54.2 x 33.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper center: "Frame round Picture in Center of Cieling for | The Lady's Room"; center: "Moulding round two small Pictures"; lower left: "For the Earl of Bective"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | ceiling | frames (furnishings) | house | moldings | Neoclassical
- Associated Places:
- Headfort House | Ireland | Kells | Kells | Meath
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.