Headfort House: Moldings
- Graphite on moderately thick, rough, gray wove paper mounted on canvas
- 24 1/2 x 21 1/8 inches (62.3 x 53.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "2 pannels 7 Inch's longer than this"; inscribed on verso of mount in graphite, center: "[...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | festoons | moldings | Neoclassical
- Associated Places:
- Headfort House | Ireland | Kells | Leinster | Meath
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Adam, 1728–1792, British, Headfort House: Moldings, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.