- Bagno della Marchese
- Drypoint prints and etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 1/2 x 10 1/4 inches (34.3 x 26 cm), Plate: 10 1/2 x 7 11/16 inches (26.6 x 19.6 cm), and Image: 10 3/8 x 7 5/8 inches (26.4 x 19.4 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, lower left: "XXXI | Paper: A Stace 1797"; in graphite, on back, lower left: "23772"
Lettered, lower right inside image: "WRF"
Signed in brown ink, lower right: "W.Russell Flint"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © by permission of Mrs. Susan Russell Flint
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | balcony | bathing | baths | cleaning | columns | genre subject | leisure | nude | roundels | sculpture | swimming | water | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sir William Russell Flint, 1880–1969, British, Bagno della Marchese, 1930
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.