- Etching and drypoint prints on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 15/16 x 13 3/4 inches (35.4 x 35 cm), Plate: 12 3/16 x 11 3/4 inches (31 x 29.8 cm), and Image: 12 3/16 x 11 3/4 inches (31 x 29.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "XXV | THE FRONTIER edit 75 - 1926"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower left: "1926"; lower right: "Joseph Gray"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate Of The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- frontier | geology | horses (animals) | landscape | lonely | men | mountains | ridge | rocks (landforms) | traveling | valley
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.