- A Mediterranean Port
- Etching and drypoint prints on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 3/16 x 18 9/16 inches (25.9 x 47.2 cm), Plate: 8 3/8 x 16 5/8 inches (21.2 x 42.2 cm), and Image: 8 1/4 x 16 9/16 inches (21 x 42 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Mediterranean Port Edit 75"; lower right: "LXXIII"
Lettered, lower right inside image: "GRAY 1926"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower left: "Joseph Gray | 1926"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate Of The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | boats | buildings | city | cliff | coastline | docks | marina | marine art | Mediterranean | mooring | ocean | piers | port | sailboats | sails | sea | ships | village | wharves
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Joseph Gray, 1890–1962, British, A Mediterranean Port, 1926
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.