A Mediterranean Port
- Etching and drypoint on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 3/16 x 18 9/16 inches (25.9 x 47.2 cm), Plate: 8 3/8 x 16 5/8 inches (21.2 x 42.2 cm), and Image: 8 1/4 x 16 9/16 inches (21 x 42 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Mediterranean Port Edit 75"; lower right: "LXXIII"
Lettered, lower right inside image: "GRAY 1926"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower left: "Joseph Gray | 1926"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate Of The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | boats | buildings | city | cliff | coastline | docks | marina | marine art | Mediterranean | mooring | ocean | piers | port | sailboats | sails | sea | ships | village | wharves
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.