Print made by William Blake, 1757–1827, British, Jerusalem, Plate 57, "And the voices of Bath....", 1804 to 1820
Jerusalem, Plate 57, "And the voices of Bath...."
- Part Of:
- 1804 to 1820
- Relief etching printed in orange with pen and black ink and watercolor on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 1/2 x 10 3/8 inches (34.3 x 26.4 cm) and Plate: 8 1/4 x 5 7/8 inches (21 x 14.9 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arch | branches | churches | literary theme | night | nudes | religious and mythological subject | roots | sky | spires | stars | text | vines | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.