IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Jacob Hogg, active 1751, British, Sketchbook with landscapes, classical and allegorical figures, between 1773 and 1780
Sketchbook with landscapes, classical and allegorical figures
- between 1773 and 1780
- Pen and ink, some in graphite
- Sheet: 7 1/8 x 4 1/2in. (18.1 x 11.4cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
Painters and Engraving - The Reproductive Print from Hogarth to Wilkie (Yale Center for British Art, 1980-03-26 - 1980-06-22) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.