- Sunda Stink Badger
- ca. 1837
- Watercolor, pen and brown ink, gray ink and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 4 13/16 × 7 3/8 inches (12.2 × 18.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper center: "2"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | badger (animal) | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Stewart, 1791–1863, British, Sunda Stink Badger, ca. 1837
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.