- Title Page: The Naturalist Library: Mammalia. Introduction. Volume: 1:13
- ca. 1837
- Pen and gray ink, gray wash and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 7 3/4 × 5 3/4 inches (19.7 × 14.6 cm) and Image: 3 3/8 × 2 3/4 inches (8.6 × 7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper center: "14"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | bear | dog (animal) | giraffe | lion | ox | palm trees | tiger
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Hamilton Smith, 1776–1859, Belgian, Title Page: The Naturalist Library: Mammalia. Introduction. Volume: 1:13, ca. 1837
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.