- Additional Title(s):
Paramero of Peru
- Part Of:
- ca. 1837
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor, pen and brown ink and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 × 6 3/8 inches (10.2 × 16.2 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Paramero of Peru"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper right: "XII"; inscribed in graphite, upper center: "26"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | horse (animal)
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Hamilton Smith, 1776–1859, Belgian, Peruvian Paso, ca. 1837
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.