Print made by William Blake, 1757–1827, British, Jerusalem, Plate 82, "I have heard Jerusalems groans....", 1804 to 1820
Jerusalem, Plate 82, "I have heard Jerusalems groans...."
- Part Of:
- 1804 to 1820
- Relief etching printed in orange with pen and black ink and watercolor on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 1/2 x 10 3/8 inches (34.3 x 26.4 cm) and Plate: 8 3/4 x 6 3/8 inches (22.2 x 16.2 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- clouds | literary theme | religious and mythological subject | sky | smoke | snake | text
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.