Print made by William Blake, 1757–1827, British, Young's Night Thoughts, Page 43, "Night the Third, Narcissa.", 1797
Young's Night Thoughts, Page 43, "Night the Third, Narcissa."
- Part Of:
- Etching and line engraving with watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Spine: 17 1/2 inches (44.5 cm), Sheet: 16 1/2 x 12 7/8 inches (41.9 x 32.7 cm), and Plate: 16 1/4 x 12 7/8 inches (41.3 x 32.7 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- gown | literary theme | religious and mythological subject | serpent | snake | stars | text | women
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.