Print made by William Blake, 1757–1827, British, Young's Night Thoughts, Page 92, "When Faith Is Virtue, Reason Makes It So", 1797
Young's Night Thoughts, Page 92, "When Faith Is Virtue, Reason Makes It So"
- Part Of:
- Etching and line engraving with watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Spine: 17 1/2 inches (44.5 cm), Sheet: 16 3/4 x 12 7/8 inches (42.5 x 32.7 cm), and Plate: 15 5/8 x 12 7/8 inches (39.7 x 32.7 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- child | crowns (costume components) | paper | scale (weighing device) | steps | text | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.