- Additional Title(s):
Six Venice Etchings, No. 2
- Part Of:
- Etching and drypoint on medium, slightly textured, cream Asian paper
- Sheet: 12 7/8 x 18 5/16 inches (32.7 x 46.5 cm) and Plate: 8 1/16 x 10 1/16 inches (20.4 x 25.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Ca d'Oro"
embossed stamp, lower left: "JAMES CONNELL & SONS, | PUBLISHERS & FINE ART DEALERS, | 47, OLD BOND ST, LONDON, W."
Lettered in black ink, within image, lower left: "AFA"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Andrew .F Affleck."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | architecture | balconies | canal | cityscape | colonnades | columns | gondolas | gondolier | loggias | niches | ornament | palace | poles | quatrefoils | railings | steps
- Associated Places:
- Cannaregio | Grand Canal | Italy | Palazzo Santa Sofia | Veneto | Venezia | Venice
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Andrew Fairbairn Affleck, 1874/7–1936, Ca d'Oro, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.