- A Lakeside Village, Lugano
- Drypoint on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 5/16 x 12 1/16 inches (23.6 x 30.7 cm) and Plate: 5 7/8 x 7 15/16 inches (15 x 20.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "A Lakeside Village Lugano"
stamped in purple ink, lower left: "12039"; collector's stamp of Yale University Gallery of Fine Arts, in brown ink, on back, lower right, in box: "YALE UNI | VERSITY | GALLERY | OF FINE | ARTS"
Monogram of Margaret Aulton, in black ink, within image, lower center: "MA"
signed in graphite, lower right: "Margaret Aulton"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boat | buildings | canoe | church | cityscape | lake | landscape | mountains
- Associated Places:
- Alps | Lago di Lugano | Lugano | Switzerland | Ticino
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Margaret Aulton, active 1930, British, A Lakeside Village, Lugano, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.