- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 10 13/16 x 8 1/4 inches (27.5 x 20.9 cm), 4 3/8 x 4 5/16 inches (11.1 x 11 cm), and 4 1/8 x 4 1/8 inches (10.5 x 10.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Siena"; on back, lower left: "21 (circled)"
Lettered, lower right inside image: "AUSTIN"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower center: "RobertAustin1927"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | balcony | balustrade | buildings | chimneys | churches | city | cityscape | hills | houses | plant | roof | spires | spring | steeples | still life | towers (building divisions) | vase | windows
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Siena | Siena | Toscana
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Sargent Austin, 1895–1973, British, Siena, 1927
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.