- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 9/16 x 8 3/4 inches (16.7 x 22.2 cm), Plate: 3 5/8 x 5 1/2 inches (9.2 x 14 cm), and Image: 3 7/16 x 5 1/4 inches (8.7 x 13.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Italian Fair."; lower right: "OS XX1-44-"; lower right: "SE 4382"
Lettered, lower right: "A"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "RobertAustin."; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- aprons | babies | barrels | blankets | blouses | bonnets | bridles | buildings | buttons (fasteners) | carts | children | clouds | coats | dogs (animals) | donkeys | dresses | fair | genre subject | harnesses | hats | horses (animals) | jackets | men | saddles | shoes | skirts | stirrups | trees | trousers | wheels | women
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Sargent Austin, 1895–1973, British, Italian Fair, 1923
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.