- Etching and drypoint prints on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 11 1/4 x 8 1/4 inches (28.6 x 21 cm), Plate: 4 3/4 x 4 7/16 inches (12 x 11.3 cm), and Image: 4 7/16 x 4 5/16 inches (11.2 x 10.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Cadore."; lower right: "( 5 )"; on back, lower left: "42 (circled)"
Marked in blue ink, lower center, stamped: "MADE IN ENGLAND"
Lettered, lower center: "R.S.A"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower center: "RobertAustin.1927."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- agriculture | architectural subject | crucifix | farming | fences | fields | grass | hills | landscape | men | monument | mountains | niche | oxen | plow (agricultural equipment) | rocks (landforms) | roof | shingles | shrine | trees | women
- Associated Places:
- Belluno | Cadore | Europe | Italy | Veneto
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Sargent Austin, 1895–1973, British, Cadore, 1927
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.