- The Pool
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 17 1/4 x 11 1/8 inches (43.8 x 28.3 cm), Plate: 11 15/16 x 7 1/2 inches (30.3 x 19 cm), and Image: 11 15/16 x 7 1/2 inches (30.3 x 19 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Aa 48982"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Johnstone Baird"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate Of The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- barges | boats | bridge (built work) | buildings | business | canal | cityscape | docks | labor | marine art | masts | men | merchants | quays | rafts | river | rowboats | sailboats | shipping | steamboats | wharves | working
- Associated Places:
- City of London | England | Europe | Greater London | Southwark | Thames | Tower Bridge | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Johnstone Baird, active 1900–1935, The Pool, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.