Print made by Johnstone Baird, active 1900–1935, The Pool, undated
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 17 1/4 x 11 1/8 inches (43.8 x 28.3 cm), Plate: 11 15/16 x 7 1/2 inches (30.3 x 19 cm), and Image: 11 15/16 x 7 1/2 inches (30.3 x 19 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Aa 48982"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Johnstone Baird"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate Of The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- barges | boats | bridge (built work) | buildings | business | canal | cityscape | docks | labor | marine art | masts | men | merchants | quays | rafts | river | rowboats | sailboats | shipping | steamboats | wharves | working
- Associated Places:
- City of London | England | Europe | Greater London | Southwark | Thames | Tower Bridge | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.