Print made by Thomas Barker, 1769–1847, British, Boy Seated, undated
- Materials & Techniques:
- Lithograph on moderately thick, slightly textured, blue laid paper
- Sheet: 11 7/16 x 7 7/8 inches (29.1 x 20 cm), Image: 11 5/16 x 7 11/16 inches (28.7 x 19.6 cm)
Lettered, lower left inside image: "TB"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Transfer from the Yale University Library and the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- barefoot | boy | child | children | gaze | genre subject | grass | jacket | playing | posing | rocks (landforms) | sitting | solemn | thoughtful
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.