- The Reform Bill receiving The King's Assent by Royal Commission
- Mezzotint on thin, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 33 1/4 × 23 3/4 inches (84.5 × 60.3 cm) and Image: 28 1/4 × 22 1/4 inches (71.8 × 56.5 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "Printed by Lahee & Co."; lettered, lower right: "PROOF."; lettered, lower center: "WILLIAM WALKER, EXCUDIT, JUNE 1836, No. 64, MAGARET STREET, CAVENDISH SQUARE LONDON, & 22, LONDON STREET, EDINBURGH. | The Reform Bill receiving The Kings Assent by Royal Commission | THURSDAY JUNE VII, MDCCCXXXII | Engraved by Willm. Walker & Saml. W. Reynolds from a Picture taken on the Spot by the late Saml. W. Reynolds Esqr. when the Assent was declared_The Portraits from Original & Authentic Sketches | London, Published by Mr. Walker, June 1836."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Samuel William Reynolds, 1773–1835, British, The Reform Bill receiving The King's Assent by Royal Commission, 1836
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.