- The Harvest Moon
- between 1910 and 1913
- Aquatint and soft-ground etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper laid on mount
- Sheet: 9 15/16 x 13 7/8 inches (25.3 x 35.2 cm) and Plate: 7 13/16 x 12 3/16 inches (19.9 x 31 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "="; upper right, written sideways: "17"; lower left: "The Harvest Moon. | 11 | 1946.124/"; lower right: "A 5711";
signed in graphite, lower right: "C. H. Baskett. del et [...]nip"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mrs. Emerson Tuttle
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cottages | dark | field | harvest moon | landscape | moon | thatching | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Charles Henry Baskett, 1872–1953, British, The Harvest Moon, between 1910 and 1913
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.