- Glasgow Exhibition: From the Dome
- Etching and drypoint on medium, slightly textured, cream Asian paper
- Sheet: 10 7/16 x 6 7/16 inches (26.5 x 16.4 cm) and Plate: 9 9/16 x 5 7/8 inches (24.3 x 14.9 cm)
signed in plate, lower left: "Muirhead Bone"; signed in graphite, lower right: "Muirhead Bone"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- angel | arches | architectural subject | architecture | buildings | children | chute | city | cityscape | columns (architectural elements) | event | exhibition | exhibition buildings | fountain | genre subject | Glasgow International Exhibition, 1901 | gondola | gondoliers | historical subject | landscape | leisure | men | oars | pillars | portico | railings | river | steeples | terrace | visitors | walking | wings (costume accessories) | women | world's fair
- Associated Places:
- Glasgow | Glasgow | Kelvin | Kelvingrove Park | Scotland | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Sir Muirhead Bone, 1876–1953, British, Glasgow Exhibition: From the Dome, 1901
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.