- Drypoint and etching on medium, slightly textured, cream Asian paper
- 7 3/4 x 10 1/4 inches (19.7 x 26 cm) and 4 1/2 x 6 15/16 inches (11.4 x 17.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "B7626-325"; lower right: "East Blatchington"
signed in plate, lower left: "Muirhead Bone"; signed in graphite, lower right: "Muirhead Bone"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- agriculture | birds | buildings | cart | cottages | hills | horse (animal) | houses | landscape | man | road | town | trees | village | wagon
- Associated Places:
- East Blatchington | East Sussex | England | Seaford | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Sir Muirhead Bone, 1876–1953, British, East Blatchington, 1908
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.