- Drypoint and etching on medium, slightly textured, cream Asian paper
- Sheet: 7 3/4 x 10 1/4 inches (19.7 x 26 cm) and Plate (to image): 4 1/2 x 6 15/16 inches (11.4 x 17.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "B7626-325"; lower right: "East Blatchington"
signed in plate, lower left: "Muirhead Bone"; signed in graphite, lower right: "Muirhead Bone"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- agriculture | birds | buildings | cart | cottages | hills | horse (animal) | houses | landscape | man | road | town | trees | village | wagon
- Associated Places:
- East Blatchington | East Sussex | England | Seaford | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Sir Muirhead Bone, 1876–1953, British, East Blatchington, 1908
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.