Views in the Levant: Four Men and Horse Beside Wooden House, Distance View of Harbour Town and Sea, England
- ca. 1785
- Graphite on medium, smooth, beige, wove paper, mounted on thick, slightly textured, brown, wove paper
- Sheet: 11 × 17 1/2 inches (27.9 × 44.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "30"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- harbor | harbour | horse (animal) | house | house | landscape | men | sea | town
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Levant | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Views in the Levant: Four Men and Horse Beside Wooden House, Distance View of Harbour Town and Sea, England, ca. 1785
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.