- Views in the Levant: Corner of Stone and Wood Building, with Inscription on Wall
- ca. 1785
- Watercolor, and pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream, laid paper, mounted on moderately thick, slightly textured, brown, wove paper
- Sheet: 12 11/16 × 9 3/4 inches (32.2 × 24.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen in black ink, lower center: "
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | building | inscription | stone | wall | wood
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Willey Reveley, 1760–1799, British, Views in the Levant: Corner of Stone and Wood Building, with Inscription on Wall, ca. 1785
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.