IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Willey Reveley, (?), 1760–1799, British, Views in the Levant: Ruined Bridge with Four Pointed Arches Near Rome, ca. 1785
Views in the Levant: Ruined Bridge with Four Pointed Arches Near Rome
- ca. 1785
- Watercolor, pen and brown ink, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 11 7/16 × 20 3/4 inches (29.1 × 52.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "9"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | bridge (built work) | landscape | ruins
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Italy | Lazio | Levant | Rome
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.