Willey Reveley, (?), 1760–1799, British, Views in the Levant: Ruined Bridge with Four Pointed Arches Near Rome, ca. 1785
Views in the Levant: Ruined Bridge with Four Pointed Arches Near Rome
- ca. 1785
- Watercolor, pen and brown ink, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper, mounted on thick, slightly textured, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 11 7/16 × 20 3/4 inches (29.1 × 52.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "9"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | bridge (built work) | landscape | ruins
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Italy | Lazio | Levant | Rome
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.