- Views in the Levant: Study of Figures From a Frieze or Panel
- ca. 1785
- Pen in gray ink and black ink with graphite and gray wash on medium, slightly textured, cream, wove paper, mounted on moderately thick, smooth, brown, wove paper
- Sheet: 8 7/8 × 6 3/4 inches (22.5 × 17.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "44"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | figures | frieze (entablature component) | panel | study (visual work)
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Views in the Levant: Study of Figures From a Frieze or Panel, ca. 1785
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.