Views in the Levant: Temple of Pergamon (?) with Statues of Horsemen on Plinths at Each Side of the Steps
- ca. 1785
- Pen in gray ink, over graphite with gray wash on medium, moderately textured, cream, laid paper, mounted on moderately thick, smooth, brown, wove paper
- 10 1/2 × 16 7/8 inches (26.7 × 42.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "42"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | horsemen | plinths | statues | steps | temple
- Associated Places:
- Aeolis | Asia | Ege kiyilari | Izmir Ili | Pergamon | Turkey | Türkiye
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Views in the Levant: Temple of Pergamon (?) with Statues of Horsemen on Plinths at Each Side of the Steps, ca. 1785
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.