Print made by William Blake, 1757–1827, British, Songs of Innocence, Plate 26, "Spring" (Bentley 23), 1789
- Songs of Innocence, Plate 26, "Spring" (Bentley 23)
- Relief etching printed in brown with pen and black ink and watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/2 x 5 3/8 inches (19.1 x 13.7 cm), Plate: 4 1/8 x 3 inches (10.5 x 7.6 cm), and Plate: 4 3/8 x 2 3/4 inches (11.1 x 7 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- angels | branches | calf (animal) | child | children | grass | kneeling | lamb | leaf | literary theme | nude | religious and mythological subject | sheep | text | trees | vegetation | vines | wings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.