- Ellen Terry
- Wood-engraving on medium, smooth, cream Asian paper
- Sheet: 7 3/4 x 5 3/8 inches (19.7 x 13.7 cm) and Image: 3 9/16 x 2 13/16 inches (9 x 7.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on front, lower left: "8/25"; lower right: "Ellen Terry | from a sketch by Gordon Craig. | 8"
Marked in orange ink, on back, lower left, collector's stamp: "YALE UNI | VERSITY | GALLERY | OF FINE | ARTS"
Signed in graphite, center: "E Carrick", not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- actress | cape | cloak | hat | line | Minimalist | portrait | shadow | woman
- Associated People:
- Terry, Ellen (1847-1928), GBE, English stage actress
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Edward Anthony Carrick, 1905–1998, British, Ellen Terry, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.