- The Church in the Hills
- Wood-engraving on medium, smooth, cream Asian paper
- Sheet: 10 13/16 x 7 13/16 inches (27.5 x 19.8 cm) and Image: 6 1/8 x 5 9/16 inches (15.5 x 14.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "12/35"; lower right: "The Church in the Hills. 9"
Marked in orange ink, on back, lower left, collector's stamp: "YALE UNI | VERISTY | GALLERY | OF FINE | ARTS"
Lettered, lower right inside image: "CE" (E inside the C)
Signed in graphite, lower right under image: "Edward Carrick", not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | birds | bushes | church | clock | clouds | cross (motif) | crucifix | grasses | hills | monks | people | stairs | statue | trees | walls | windows
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Edward Anthony Carrick, 1905–1998, British, The Church in the Hills, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.