Woman and Child Beneath a Tree
- Additional Title(s):
Young Woman Seated Under a Tree, a Sleeping Child Beside Her
- Lithograph on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 5/16 x 7 5/16 inches (28.7 x 18.6 cm) and Image: 10 7/8 x 7 1/4 inches (27.6 x 18.4 cm)
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "Rich. Corbould Delt. 1811"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Transfer from the Yale University Library and the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- blanket (covering) | child | dress | food | genre subject | landscape | leisure | mother | oak | picnic | river | riverbanks | sleeping | trees | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Richard Corbould, 1757–1831, British, Woman and Child Beneath a Tree, 1811
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.