- Mount St. Michael, Cornwall
- Line engraving, 3rd state on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 11 × 15 1/8 inches (27.9 × 38.4 cm), Plate: 9 9/16 × 12 5/8 inches (24.3 × 32.1 cm), and Image: 6 9/16 × 9 1/2 inches (16.7 × 24.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "R.304"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "Picturesque Views in England & Wales"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "Third state"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "96"
Lettered, lowe left: Drawn by J.M.W. Turner, R.A."; lettered, lower center: "Mount St. Michael | Cornwall. | London, Published 1838, for the Proprietor, by Longman & Co. Paternoster Row."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by S. Fisher | Printed by Mc Queen."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
S. Fisher, active 1831–1844, Mount St. Michael, Cornwall, 1838
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.