- Railway and Commercial Hotel, Stirling
- Etching and drypoint print on medium, smooth, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 5/16 x 11 5/8 inches (23.6 x 29.5 cm), Plate: 6 7/8 x 9 1/16 inches (17.4 x 23 cm), and Image: 6 7/8 x 9 1/16 inches (17.4 x 23 cm)
Lettered, lower right inside image: "RAILWAY and COMMERCIAL HOTEL. | STIRLING | Susan F. Crawford"
Signed in graphite, lower right; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | buildings | children | chimneys | clouds | hotel | houses | men | railroad | shadows | street | train station | trains | walking | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Susan Fletcher Crawford, active 1892–died 1919, British, Railway and Commercial Hotel, Stirling, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.