- Title Page for "A Father's Memoirs of his Child" by B. Malkin
- Etching and stipple engraving on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 8 3/8 × 5 3/8 inches (21.2 × 13.7 cm) and Image: 7 3/4 × 5 3/16 inches (19.7 × 13.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower center: "Malkin Son of the Athor Malkin | The History of a [...]"
Lettered, lower left under image: "W.m Blake Inv.t"; lower center: "London Published by Longman C.o February 1st. 1806__"; lower right under image: "R.H. Cromek f.c"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Charles J. Rosenbloom, B.A. 1920
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- angels | child | death | illustration | oval | portrait | sunlight | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Hartley Cromek, 1770–1812, British, Title Page for "A Father's Memoirs of his Child" by B. Malkin, 1806
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.