Print made by Francis Delaram, c.1590–1627, British, Queen Elizabeth, between 1616 and 1619
- between 1616 and 1619
- Line engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet (cropped inside plate and to image): 8 5/8 x 6 1/8 inches (21.9 x 15.5 cm)
Inscribed in brown-black ink, on back, lower left: "lvx"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art; Yale University Art Gallery Collection; Gift of John Hay Whitney
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- brocade | clouds | coat of arms | costume | crest | embroidery | fan (costume accessory) | feathers | frontispiece (illustration) | gown | jewelry | jewels | lace | monarch | nobility | ornamentation | pearls | portrait | queen (person) | ruff | stars | sunlight | woman
- Associated People:
- Elizabeth I (1533-1603), queen of England and Ireland
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.