- Etching and drypoint on medium, slightly textured, beige Asian paper
- Sheet: 12 3/16 x 9 1/16 inches (30.9 x 23 cm) and Plate: 7 5/16 x 4 1/2 inches (18.5 x 11.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Peacocks (upright | P. 741"; on back, upper left: "P1141"
signed in graphite, lower left: "M. D. | & J. D."; lower right: "E. J. Detmold."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate Of The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | feathers | flowers (plants) | landscape | leaves | park (grounds) | peacocks (birds) | sun | tree
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Edward Julius Detmold, 1883–1957, British, Peacocks, 1905
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.