- Singer Building
- Etching and drypoint on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 13/16 x 6 7/8 inches (22.4 x 17.4 cm) and Plate: 6 1/8 x 4 inches (15.5 x 10.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "a66071"; on back, lower right: "cxv"
Lettered in black ink, within image, lower left: "H Deville"
signed in graphite, lower right: "H. Deville. imp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- antennas | architectural subject | architecture | buildings | cart | city | cityscape | genre subject | men | sidewalks | skyscraper | street | tower building | walking | windows
- Associated Places:
- Kings | Manhattan | New York | New York | Singer Building | United States
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Henry Wilfrid Deville, 1871–?, French, Singer Building, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.