- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 11/16 x 9 inches (19.6 x 22.9 cm), Plate: 5 1/2 x 6 3/8in. (14 x 16.2cm), and Image: 5 3/16 x 6 5/16 inches (13.1 x 16 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: ""March Morning" | No. 2."
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "to F. L. GRIGGS | MCMXXXIII"
signed in graphite, lower right: "Paul Drury (underlined). fec. et imp_"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate Of The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | casement windows | cottage | flowers (plants) | footbridges | forest | landscape | morning | pastoral | path | shrubs | stream | sunlight | sunrise | thatched roof | thatching | trees | vines | wall
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Paul Drury, 1903–1987, British, March Morning, 1933
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.