- Additional Title(s):
Landscape with Waterfall and a Broken Tree
Liber Veritatis Volume III, No. 69
- Part Of:
- Aquatint and etching printed in brown ink on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 16 15/16 x 10 3/8 inches (43 x 26.4 cm), 9 1/4 x 7 inches (23.5 x 17.8 cm), and 8 3/8 x 6 3/4 inches (21.2 x 17.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "5t"
unidentified collector's stamp, in gray ink, on back, lower right: "PK(?)"
Lettered in brown ink, lower left: "Claude delint. | No 69"; lower center: "Pub. Decr. 1. 1810, by Boydell & Co. No. 90 Cheapside London. | From the Original Drawing in the Collection of Charles Lambert Esqr."; lower right: "R. Earlom sculpt."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art; Yale University Art Gallery Collection; Bequest of Ralph Kirkpatrick, Yale MA (HON.) 1965
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arch | castle | creek | fortress | geology | landscape | mountains | rocks (landforms) | science | stream | sunlight | sunset | trees | walls | waterfall
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.