- Additional Title(s):
Landscape with Waterfall and a Broken Tree
Liber Veritatis Volume III, No. 69
- Part Of:
- Aquatint and etching printed in brown ink on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 16 15/16 x 10 3/8 inches (43 x 26.4 cm), Plate: 9 1/4 x 7 inches (23.5 x 17.8 cm), and Image: 8 3/8 x 6 3/4 inches (21.2 x 17.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "5t"
unidentified collector's stamp, in gray ink, on back, lower right: "PK(?)"
Lettered in brown ink, lower left: "Claude delint. | No 69"; lower center: "Pub. Decr. 1. 1810, by Boydell & Co. No. 90 Cheapside London. | From the Original Drawing in the Collection of Charles Lambert Esqr."; lower right: "R. Earlom sculpt."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art; Yale University Art Gallery Collection; Bequest of Ralph Kirkpatrick, Yale MA (HON.) 1965
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arch | castle | creek | fortress | geology | landscape | mountains | rocks (landforms) | science | stream | sunlight | trees | walls | waterfall
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.