- Etching on thin, smooth, beige Asian paper
- Sheet: 8 7/16 x 12 3/16 inches (21.4 x 31 cm) and Plate: 6 7/16 x 10 5/16 inches (16.3 x 26.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower left: "n46173"; on back, lower right: "76 | 12"
Lettered in black ink, within image, lower left: "Edwards 66"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boat | buildings | cathedral | cityscape | figure | landscape | reeds | river | steeples | stream | town
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.