- On the Beach
- Etching on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 x 18 inches (35.6 x 45.7 cm), Plate: 8 3/4 x 12 15/16 inches (22.3 x 32.8 cm), and Image: 7 1/2 x 11 13/16 inches (19 x 30 cm)
Lettered, lower right inside image: "Jas Fagan | 93"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beach | boardwalk | buildings | cityscape | clouds | coast | daughters | dresses | flags | genre subject | hats | lampposts | marine art | men | mothers | ocean | sand | ships | steamboats | tourists | trees | Victorian | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by unknown artist, ( James Fagan ), On the Beach, 1893
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.