Print made by William Faithorne, ca. 1620–1691, British, Charles I, 1658
- Line engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet (cropped inside plate): 10 1/2 x 6 3/4 inches (26.7 x 17.1 cm) and Image: 9 1/2 x 6 3/8 inches (24.1 x 16.2 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite lower center: "1938.157 | F.34I | 1MD | C4843 | 22"
YUAG collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Edward B. Greene, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- armor | beard | locket | man | moustache | portrait
- Associated People:
- Charles I (1600–1649), king of England, Scotland, and Ireland
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.