- St. Bartholomew's Gateway
- Etching and drypoint prints on moderately thick, smooth, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 16 x 10 3/16 inches (40.6 x 25.8 cm), Plate: 11 15/16 x 7 3/16 inches (30.3 x 18.2 cm), and Image: 11 15/16 x 7 3/16 inches (30.3 x 18.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Hedley Fitton.| St. Bartholomew's Gateway - London."
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Hedley Fitton (underlined); not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arch | architectural subject | carts | church | courtyard | doorway | gates | genre subject | lampposts | men | sculpture | shadow | signs | stone | vendors | women | wrought iron
- Associated Places:
- England | Greater London | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Hedley Fitton, 1859–1929, British, St. Bartholomew's Gateway, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.