IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Hedley Fitton, 1859–1929, British, St. Bartholomew's Gateway, undated
St. Bartholomew's Gateway
- Etching and drypoint on moderately thick, smooth, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 16 x 10 3/16 inches (40.6 x 25.8 cm), Plate: 11 15/16 x 7 3/16 inches (30.3 x 18.2 cm), Image: 11 15/16 x 7 3/16 inches (30.3 x 18.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Hedley Fitton.| St. Bartholomew's Gateway - London."
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Hedley Fitton"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arch | architectural subject | carts | church | courtyard | doorway | gates | genre subject | lampposts | men | sculpture | shadow | signs | stone | vendors | women | wrought iron
- Associated Places:
- England | Greater London | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.